Martes, Nobyembre 19, 2019

Get inspired



I am writing this blog because not only for promoting my articles but also to appreciate to all my viewers to my articles provided in the links below.  One of those viewers is residing in Cagayan De Oro City and she appreciated my articles.  My writing articles, and of course for security purposes, I will not mention your name.  You know who you are.  She even asked for help to improve her writing skills and of course, it is my pressure to share what I've learned from the past that she can digest to the future.
I just said to her, you can read some of my articles then after a minute or two, without copying try to rewrite in a plain paper what you've just read.  You have to write it exactly as much as possible from the original article without copying.  This is a test of memory capture.  Then, after that, compare from the original, check the differences.

The following articles that I am going to share here were based on the top ranking views of the website:

1. A-to-Z-is-equal-to-1-to-26 as of now 425 views (featured in Google)
2. Paddle Your Own Canoe as of now 290 views (featured in Google)
3. How to work during your lazy time? as of now 223 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
4. the book wizards as of now 179 views (featured in Google)
5. Collaborating with the academic faculty for the improvement of library services as of now 163 views (featured in Google)
6. How to climb in the creek without a paddle? as of now 157 views (featured in Google)
7. How can we face death? as of now 152 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
8. How to discipline our child? as of now 144 views (featured in Google)
9. Once upon a time, I am a librarian's enemy number one as of now 107 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
10. How to enjoy your life in a very young age? as of now 82 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
11. How to introduce yourself in a public speaking? as of now 82 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
12. Beggars everywhere? as of now 78 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
13. 9 Important Life Lessons as of now 77 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
14. How fast you are reading a novel? as of now 75 views (published but not yet featured in Google)
15. How to be a wide reader? as of now 64 views (published but not yet featured in Google)


I have lots of articles published right now, however, I only included the Top 15.  Thanks for continued patronage.

© 2019 Luis G Asuncion

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento